Cheer Extreme Roanoke offers Individual and Semi-Private lessons for athletes wishing to have private instruction in tumbling, stunting (both flyers and base), flexibility for both cheer and dance. Private lessons can be formatted to focus on specific skills that each athlete is wishing to perfect or master.
Private lessons are perfect for…
Students and athletes who:
- Are close to mastering a skill and want some extra practice
- Learn best in individualized or small group settings
- Want additional gym time to progress their skills to the next level
- Are getting ready for school and all-star tryouts or competitions
How do I sign up for a private lesson?
- Select from our online private lessons calendar – CLICK HERE
- Complete the online form HERE to request OR
- Visit us at the gym to get one setup
- Contact staff directly
- Kayla Smith > Stunting, Flyers, Flexibility, Jumps
- Haley Neal > Tumbling, Stunting
- Logan Johnson > Tumbling
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a general request.
Payments MUST be either CASH or CHECK. Checks should be made out directly to the coach(es).
- 30 minutes = $30
- 1 hour = $60
Coaches may allow sessions to be split between athletes but will be at the coaches discretion.
Private Lesson Policies
- Once lesson has been assigned, please confirm with the coach prior to the lesson.
- For privates with more than one athlete, the athlete’s parent that initiated the lesson will be responsible for coordinating payment with other parents. For stunt privates, it is not a requirement that the group split the cost.
- Payment for the private lesson is due at the beginning of the lesson. Coaches have the right to not instruct the lesson if payment is not received that day. If not received, lesson will be canceled and athlete will be billed.
- Do not assume that you will have your lesson at the same time each week unless this is discussed and agreed upon with the coach. You need to schedule your private lesson each time unless you’ve established an official schedule with the coach.
- If you need to cancel a private lesson you must notify the coach 24 hours in advance and get a response that they received your message. If you do not hear back from the coach try to contact them again or call the gym. In the case of an emergency (sickness, family emergency, etc.) please contact the coach and gym as early as possible before the lesson.
- Anyone who forgets or does not show up for a scheduled private lesson will still be responsible for payment. The coaches come into the gym early, stay late, or come in on their days off to do private lessons. When their students don’t come in, that is valuable time they could have given to another student wanting a lesson.
Private Lessons are only to be schedule during normal hours of operation unless otherwise authorized. In the event that a lesson must be scheduled when Cheer Extreme Roanoke is closed for normal business, at the beginning or ending of the class day, a parent/adult must stay in the parent area during the lesson.