Recreational Tumbling Coach
- Must be able to physically spot Back Handsprings (BHS) and higher skills. Ability to coach and spot advanced tumbling skills is highly valued.
- Must possess knowledge of the sport of tumbling, have previous gymnastics or AllStar cheer and tumbling experience and prior training knowledge. Ability to spot twisting skills a plus.
- Previous All Star Cheer coaching experience is preferred, but for those individuals without previous experience as an instructor, multiple years of All Star Cheer experience as a member of an All Star team will be considered
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, organized, reliable, mature, professional, safety-minded and able to work well with others.
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, love working with children, believe in building a positive family oriented environment, and a great role model.
- Able to effectively communicate with fellow staff, students, and parents.
- Willing to attend continuing education opportunities, clinics, and certification training as required.
- Private coaching opportunities offered to all our coaches
- REQUIRE Professional Membership with USASF (or USAG)
- Credentialed or willing to get credentialed by the USASF up to level 5 skills
- Able to pass background check
- Hourly rate negotiable with additional compensation opportunities through private lessons, camps, clinics, etc.
- Pay is based on experience, knowledge and availability
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your background and/or resume.