REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!
* Fee $65 / athlete (returning athletes receive $15 off)
* Programs available for ages 3-18
* Travel and Non-Travel teams available
- Majesty (Youth 1) – Elite Limited Travel
- Ice Queens (Junior 1) – Elite
- Bombshells (Junior 2) – Elite
- Lady Royals (Int’l Senior 2/3) – Elite
- Black Diamonds (Senior 4/5) – Elite
- Radiance (Cheerabilities) > practices begin in August
- Sapphire (Division TBD) – Allstar Prep > practices begin in August
- Rose (Non Travel) – Rec Allstars > practices begin in August
- Half Year > practices begin in November
REGISTRATION Links…click the program selection below to register
- Full Allstars
- Allstar Prep | Novice
- Rec Allstars (Non-Travel) *Select 3 month block for registration*
- Nov – Jan
- Feb – Apr
- Cheerabilities (Special Needs)
FULL ALLSTARS “ELITE” (June 2019 – April 2020)
- Our program which is geared to the athlete/family seeking the full Allstar experience. This program requires a higher level of commitment, both time and financially. No experience necessary!
- This program encompasses all levels, 1-5
- Practices are 1½ -3 hours 2x / week, typically 1 weekday and 1 weekend day.
- Full travel teams will compete ~6-8 times starting in the fall thru the following spring.
- Limited travel teams will compete 3-4 times per season
ALLSTAR PREP | NOVICE (August 2019 – April 2020)
- Program which is designed to offer a quality Allstar cheerleading experience to athletes that may be new to cheerleading or those that prefer a lesser time and financial commitment. Often these athletes enjoy other activities, in addition to Allstar cheerleading. These teams work hard and are very competitive in their divisions, but have fewer hours scheduled in the gym. No experience necessary!
- This program encompasses Level 1-3
- Practices are 1-1½ hours 1x / week
- They will compete/perform 2-3 times per session
RECREATION ALLSTAR (Non-Travel)
- Our Rec Allstar program this season which is geared to the athlete that wants to get started with allstar cheer without the travel commitment.
No experience necessary!
- This program will be offered every 3 months with the option to continue for our athletes enrolled.
(Aug-Oct | Nov-Jan | Feb-Apr)
- Practices held 1 hour per week, typically a weekday.
CHEERABILITIES (Special Needs)
NEW this SEASON!!! This program will be geared to our athletes with special needs. This team will practice 1x / week for 1-1 ½ hours. We seek to offer an experience for these athletes that allows them to compete alongside their peers with all aspects of allstar cheer, including stunting, tumbling and dance.